Nicole Kidman Reunited With Tom Cruise Children? Find Out How They Remain Close!

Nicole Kidman.

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's children were apparently still close to their mom even though they have not been spotted together for a while now.
As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Oscar-winning actress remains in close contact with her children from her first marriage. Kidman and Isabella and Connor Cruises even has reunited using technology and the Internet.
"I have four children, so to stay in touch with them is very important," she told DuJour. "I'm definitely engaged in it but I don't let it rule my life."
With Nicole Kidman returning to the London stage recently, it was rumored that she had a chance to meet with one of her children with Tom Cruise -- Isabella Cruise.
"[Nicole] is excited to really spend quality time with Bella while she's in London," a source of the Star Magazine revealed last month. "They spent a couple hours together and put several dates on the schedule. They have plans to see each other every few days -- Nicole is so excited."
Kidman has not been seen with her elder two children since his split with Cruise but the Oscar-winning actress has been very vocal over how proud she was of Isabella and Connor Cruise.
"They are generous, kind and hardworking," Kidman told Women's Weekly in 2014. "And these are traits that I love to see in my children."
Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's children also has spoken up in the past to prove that they remain close with their mom.
"I love my mum," Connor Cruise revealed to Woman's Day last year. "I don't care what people say, I know that me and Mum are solid. I love her a lot. My family means everything. Yeah, I love my music, but the family comes before everything else."
"I love mom," Isabella Cruise said in 2012 as quoted by Mail Online. "She's my mom. She's great. I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Nicole Kidman Reunited With Tom Cruise Children? Find Out How They Remain Close! Nicole Kidman Reunited With Tom Cruise Children? Find Out How They Remain Close! Reviewed by TDasany on 11:22 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.